Family Dentist Robert Golden, DMD, Conyers GA
Dr. Golden and staff have provided family dental care for the Conyers/Rockdale community since 1986. We are conveniently located on Iris Drive, adjacent to the Parker Road Bridge in the Colony Properties Building. We provide general dental services for children and adults of all ages. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile for a lifetime with personalized care in a private practice setting.
On your first visit, we will take time to properly review your past medical and dental history, review your immediate dental concerns, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health.
Before your first visit, you may print these forms, fill them out and bring with you when you come in to our office.
Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Your initial appointment will usually consist of:
- A review of your Medical and Dental History
- A Complete Oral Examination
- Any necessary X-Rays
We will evaluate your current dental condition and any treatment needs. Together with you, we will develop a treatment plan for your preventive and restorative care.
Please assist us by providing the following information either prior to or at the time of your initial appointment:
- Have you had a joint replacement or heart valve replacement?
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Any recent X-Rays taken by a previous dentist.
- If you have dental insurance, please provide the policy information prior to your appointment. This will save time and allow us to verify your benefits.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.