Infection controls and the use of Universal Precautions protect patients and staff alike. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control. The cornerstone in a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust. You should feel free to discuss this topic with Dr. Golden at any time.
Dr. Golden and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA).
These measures include:
- Disinfectant hand soap and hand sanitizers
- Gloves, face masks and eye protection
- Chemical disinfection of counter tops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all dental instruments in an autoclave before every use
- Disposable single-use materials where possible