Family Dentist Robert Golden, DMD, Conyers GA
Your initial appointment usually will consist of:
- A review of your Medical and Dental History
- A Complete Oral Examination
- Any necessary X-Rays
We will evaluate your current dental condition and any treatment needs. Together with you, we will develop a treatment plan for your preventive and restorative care.
Please assist us by providing the following information either prior to or at the time of your initial appointment:
- Have you had a joint replacement or heart valve replacement?
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Any recent X-Rays taken by a previous dentist.
- If you have dental insurance, please provide the policy information prior to your appointment. This will save time and allow us to verify your benefits.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.