Important Information from Dr. Golden Regarding COVID-19
As your dental health professionals, your health and safety are our highest priority. Amid the growing concerns about Coronavirus/COVID-19, our practice is adhering to the recommendation of the CDC, Georgia Dental Association, our state officials and the President’s White House Coronavirus Task Force Member, Dr. Deborah L. Brix, to postpone any routine dentistry until mid April 2020. Of course, this may change in the future.
If you have a true dental emergency: pain, swelling, or infection, please contact our office at 770 483-8816.
Our practice will continue to take every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients. We do ask that patients with appointments after March 31, 2020 refrain from coming into the office if they have:
- Currently has a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
If you have any of these conditions, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Help us serve you better: prior to your next appointment please fill out the patient health history form below and bring it with you to your next appointment.
Patient Health History Form
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. We will continue to closely monitor for updates. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have questions about your dental health needs. We are here for you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: