Important Information from Dr. Golden Regarding COVID-19
Thank you for your continued trust in our practice. As with the transmission of any communicable disease like a cold or the flu, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as “coronavirus,” at any time or in any place. Be assured that we continue to follow state and federal regulations as well as recommended universal personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfection protocols to limit the transmission of all diseases in our office. We will begin to see patients on a very limited basis. The return to routine dentistry; however, may take longer to achieve based on the supply of protective equipment, which is currently in high demand and short supply.
Help us serve you better: prior to your next appointment please review the Patient Pre-Screening and Consent Form COVID -19 and fill out the Patient Health History Form below and bring it with you to your next appointment.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation and thank you for your continued trust in our practice. Together we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
If you have a true dental emergency: pain, swelling, or infection, please contact our office at Robert D. Golden, D.M.D. Phone Number 770-483-8816.
Our practice will continue to take every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients. We do ask that patients refrain from coming into the office if they have:
- Currently has a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have traveled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: